What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment option available for online orders valued up to $1,000. Afterpay allows customers residing in Australia to have their online orders shipped to them as per normal and pay this order off over four equal installments.
How does Afterpay work?
Select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method during checkout
Login or register with Afterpay and follow the prompts to complete your purchase
Have your items delivered to you within your selected delivery timeframe
Pay 4 fortnightly instalments
Things to keep in mind
- Order exclusions
- Afterpay is only available on orders between the values of $100 to $1,000 (including any applicable delivery fees).
Afterpay is not available for the purchase of: Gifts Cards.
- Eligibility criteria
- Customer must be 18 years or over, an Australian resident, and must have a debit card or credit card.
- Returns policy
- Afterpay orders can be returned instore. All returns are subject to our Returns Policy. Any future payments for that item and/or any instalments you have paid will be processed in accordance with Afterpay’s returns policy, available on the Afterpay website.
- Want to know more about Afterpay?
- Click here to find out more.