From the road to the trails and beyond, the KOA TR is the perfect hybrid for your run. Featuring a PWR TRAC outsole with a lower lug height, the KOA TR has a great underfoot feeling on hard surfaces but enough ‘teeth’ and grip to keep you sure-footed on uneven surfaces. An EVERUNTM topsole provides extra energy return to every foot strike, while the reinforced upper protects and locks down the foot.
• Ultra-grippy PWR TRAC outsole with lower (3.5mm) tread pattern for a great road-to-trail feel
• Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
• 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
• Durable, woven upper mesh for added protection
• Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
• Shoe Category: Trail
• Pronation: Neutral
• Cushion: Responsive
• Construction Type: Trail
• Surface: Trail, Grass
• Arch: Normal (Mid)
• Offset: 4mm
• Heel Stack Height: 22mm
• Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
• Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.